Haelan 951 is a conventional food that is loaded with useful nutrition such as proteins, amino acids, isoflavones, protease inhibitors and much more. It should be consumed orally so the body can properly digest its ingredients.
Because Haelan 951 is a fermented soy beverage, those with soy allergies should not take Haelan 951.
1. Add the desired amount of Haelan 951 into a cup (preferably glass)
2. If there is leftover Haelan 951 in the bottle, seal bottle tightly with provided rubber cap, and refrigerate.
3. Optional: Due to the pungent smell and bitter taste, you may add any of the following to help improve consuming Haelan 951. Please be sure to mix well to avoid chunks of the additives.GreensFirst (speak with one of our reps to order in your next Haelan 951 purchase for a discount).
- Apple Cider Vinegar (also good for cholesterol & arthritis)
- Slippery Elm Powder
- Ola Loa Orange
- Coco Complete
- Blue Agave Juice (unfermented, not tequila)
- “Naturally Sweet” Gluten Free
- 50/50 with water mix
4. Drink the beverage. If the beverage cannot be consumed all at once, you may put the beverage back into your refrigerator for later consumption. Try not to let it sit uncovered for more than 1 hour.